16 cubic yard Dumpster Rental for a period of 7 days for $395. Up to 1 ton (2000 lbs) included in price. Weight overage will be charged at .10 per pound. Usage over 7 days will be charged $10 per day.
Renter agrees to schedule pickup of container at least 24 hours in advance. Weight due to snow or rain is solely the responsibility of the Renter.
SEE BELOW FOR ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Terms: Altri Services LLC is not responsible for damages arising from placement of container to pavement, curbing, driveway, lawn, landscaping, sprinkler system, trees, branches, sidewalk, turf underneath or within path of drop for delivery or pick up.
Unacceptable Items: - $100.00 Fine Minimum: Mattresses, Box Springs, Car or Truck Tires, Propane or any Gas or Liquid Filled Tanks or Gasoline,
- To secure necessary permits if required.
- To provide unobstructed access upon delivery and pick up.
- To assume reasonable care of rented equipment inclusive of collision and fire damage. Fire should never be allowed to burn in containers.
- Payment of $10.00 per day over 7 day rental.
- Payment of $.10 per pound for over the specified 1 ton limit.
- Payment of $50.00 minimum if dumpster is loaded over side walls, loaded incorrectly, obstructed or debris categories are mixed.
- Payment of $75.00 per trip for return dry run trip.
- Payment of $50.00 minimum to relocate dumpster to a location other that where dropped.
- Hold harmless Altri Services LLC regarding personal injury, property damage and right of way discrepancies.
- Payment of 1.5% interest monthly on accounts/invoices past 30 days.
- Payment in connection of attempted collection of any late or delinquent payment of this invoice whether litigation is commenced, including representation in any bankruptcy, insolvency or receivership proceedings of renter.
- Payment for any loss or damage suffered as a result of Renters breach of this Agreement, including but not limited to reasonable attorney fees and court costs incurred to enforce this Agreement.
- To bear responsibility and liability for all loss or damage to dumpster while onsite.
To grant Altri Services LLC permission to leave container debris on the Renter’s property:
- If dumpster is overloaded or recklessly loaded
- If dumpster contains UNACCEPTABLE items
- Non payment
Signing this Agreement gives Altri Services LLC the right to charge your credit card for initial payment, and as charges accrue after initial payment, which include weight limit overage fees. Altri Services LLC reserves the right to pick up dumpster at any time beyond the agreed to rental period (7 Days) and charge the credit card for outstanding charges.
Two Guys and a Truck Junk Removal Service
Powered by GoDaddy